Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends

Go down 
+3
ZK
Mahk-x
Kazeneku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends Empty
PostSubject: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyWed 15 Oct 2008, 4:41 pm

It has come to my attention that bitch ass niggas (you know who you are) think it is funny to be an ass for no reson and then turn around and act like you cool with the person you screwed over. What is the reason for doing that dumb shit? and many people have done it so stop acting scared and grow a pair bitch.
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-10-05

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyThu 16 Oct 2008, 9:27 pm

woah woah... accouple things
*facepalm*

you said niggas...(plural) ill speak up for my self right now...
1)i dont have a problem with your ass stop bitching
2)*see point 1*
3)how come this is ALWAYS the case...chill lol
4)why didnt you just PM zk since HE is the one who doesent like you in the first damn place
5)do you HONESTLY think that acting immature like this calling ppl out and shit is gonna solve anything? i mean really...
6)you should just take it upon your self to ask zk why he doesent like you and believe me...he will GLADLY tell you
7)*see point 1*
Cool*see point 1*
9)this is just plain stupid...and WHO is talking through their friends lol?

and zk will he HIGHLY pissed when he reads this both of you need to delete this before this gets out of hand and believe me...it will...and im sure the both of you are like "yeah were ready we dont care"

set an example...your a sanin and a kage...this isnt some "meet me after school at 3:00 stuff" were role models and behaving in this fashion discounts the maturity levels by calling someone out of their name

you have to be kidding me....
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

Male Number of posts : 76
Kekkai Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:07 pm

Ok look here bitch. watch it. I'm trying to get out of my murderous asshole phase. That's not the point. NO, I don't like you. You think you're something you're not. I didn't screw you over. I just don't like you. That's why you're banned. You are just one of those people, y'know? Just one of those people that piss me off? You're the new Xane. That guy that walks around with his balls in his hands just to show off that he has them. I never acted like I was cool with you. I did my best to push you away, but evidently there's something you can't get to on your own so you need us anyway. You know what? I don't even give a damn. You can do what you want, say what you want, try to scare who you want. Whatever happens happens. Just don't try anything stupid. So I'm stopping my rant right now before you ruin my mood. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyThu 16 Oct 2008, 10:43 pm

you know considering today was a good day I don't care any more do wat you want to who ever you want I can't hold the fact that your an asshole aginst you so see ya around
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 6:04 am

If that was the case then why begin this in the first place? You couldn't accept the fact that I didn't like you and go from there? Nah, you had to "be a man about it" and call me out. So since you started it let's keep it going. I'm in the mood for some conflict. So tell me. Why do you care so much that I don't like you? It's not like you gave me anything to like about you. We never even really talked. And yet, you have the gall to call me out publicly to get your ass embarrassed for something that wasn't even between the both of us. Clearly there is some history with people not liking you and you not realizing it or else you wouldn't have been so angry. So what's up? I don't like you and I'm an asshole for it? Don't I have the right to not like certain people or are you just so special that your meager existence on this planet supposed to mean something to me when I don't like the general population of the planet? You fall into that category so why like you if I hate the rest of the people like you? The only reason this is any different is because I know you personally and I don't like you. Oh, wait. I bet you thought we were real cool or something and had a stark realization that it wasn't what you thought it was. Sad that it had to all fall down like this, but you were being a baby about it so I have to explain it to you like a baby.

I (meaning me; myself; not you)

do not (meaning no)

like you (meaning think you are cool, good, or worth anything)

because (this is why)

you (Kazeneku)

work out of your jurisdiction (place in life), have a weird complex where you think everyone should like you or doesn't like you (you think you're either really cool or everyone hates you), and you made this post when you could have just as easily talked to me through PM or just accepted the fact that I don't like you and probably never will (you were being a [edit: very large>] very large bag of douche).

That being said, suck it up. Not everyone has to like you and most people don't so live with it.

Last edited by ZK on Fri 17 Oct 2008, 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had to add the words "very large")
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 6:28 am

wasn't looking for acceptance just had to know thanks
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:03 am

i just want to let you know

that your being really really immature for this and calling us out of our names

all i want is an apology
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

Male Number of posts : 229
Kekkai Genkai : makai houka
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 12:26 pm

*i shadow warp in* this entire situation is pointless. it's no more then a point less fued.
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 2:59 pm

I don't give five fucks wat you want
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:20 pm

Kham the fact that you believe YOU are owed an apology inplies that you felt YOU did something wrong.

....This is a fucking shame... I have now got the point where I am highly pissed off.

Zero who do you think you are? Telling people that their existance is meager? Who gives you the right? I'm not telling you to not say it ((Personally I tell it to people all the time)) But remember this...People could think the same about you so...Deal. Further Zero you could also be considered a "baby". You don't like him because you just don't? C'mon now get serious. And you say this isn't between you and Neku...actually it is. You control your site..you control who gets in and doesn't..you create the events...what happened was your doing..don't try to pawn it off like it wasnt. And who is getting embarrased? I see no one...You're both getting your points across...as for this being sent in a PM....It doesn't matter. The point will get across either way. As for you saying "dont do anything stupid"..if you're talkin about fighting in the real world..then that's stupid. Neku you don't know how Zero fights and Zero you don't know how Neku fights

Niggas need to chill.

So let's finish this up.

1:Zero doesnt like Neku....whatevs
2:Neku isn't looking for your acceptance..Just wanted to know what was going on.
3:Nobody got bitched..so don't go thinking you the shit and treated somebody shit...cause it aint happen
4:Neku...you probably ain't getting unbanned....just chill here in the Burst
5:Zero...I'm being fair about this...You can still post freely within the Burst..just don't start trouble....in Future events...if any of you participate....try to keep your distance...
6:Keep each others name out each others mouth..Zero don't bad-talk Neku...Neku don't bad talk Zero

Now if you still got something to say, Say it now... or shut-up

Last edited by Aeon on Fri 17 Oct 2008, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:30 pm

*zeik laughs at the situation* i aggrea with aeon this entire this is pointless to the next level. but neku calling them out in this manner was uncalled for. *looks at aeon then laugh* aeon dealing with his first kage matter.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:32 pm

It's over with...but can any of you honestly say..that if you all were mad...you wouldn't call the person out(the one who you are angry with).
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:37 pm

i know i would,but this nothing fued between neku and zk is totaly uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 3:42 pm

And if either one of you have a problem with my verdict...tell me now.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptyFri 17 Oct 2008, 11:50 pm

I don't have a problem with the verdict, I just don't like people coming at me in this manner. That's how shit got started with me and Zaito/ Spade. Taking his personal emotions out on a public scale. And why did it matter that I didn't like him anyway? Most people live with it, but no. He had to start this shit and it made me angry. I want to just let it be known that if you have a problem with me having a problem with you, live with it. I have my reasons and it shouldn't be of your concern when you could just walk away. I'm a confrontationist and the conflict makes me laugh. No skin off my bones.

BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL:

If you just wanted to know, why all the name calling, implications, and publicity Neku?
Back to top Go down
Elco
Chuunin
Chuunin
Elco

Female Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 12:57 am

-sigh- Just stop why your ahead. Isnt there a way were you can figure this out peacefullly with out, the evil words. I meen really your acting like little kids and little kids dont even act tthat way.
Back to top Go down
Zeik
Sannin of the Nightmare
Sannin of the Nightmare
Zeik

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 1:36 am

well elco there is no other way this can be settled. once zk doesn't like you thats prety much it. neku just has to deal with that
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 2:07 am

ZK wrote:
I don't have a problem with the verdict, I just don't like people coming at me in this manner. That's how shit got started with me and Zaito/ Spade. Taking his personal emotions out on a public scale. And why did it matter that I didn't like him anyway? Most people live with it, but no. He had to start this shit and it made me angry. I want to just let it be known that if you have a problem with me having a problem with you, live with it. I have my reasons and it shouldn't be of your concern when you could just walk away. I'm a confrontationist and the conflict makes me laugh. No skin off my bones.

BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL:

If you just wanted to know, why all the name calling, implications, and publicity Neku?

LMFAO!!!!!!! Zero..now I REALLY don't care if you get mad at me for saying this..but that what you just said "I have my reasons and it shouldn't be of your concern" IS THE DUMBEST SHIT THAT I'VE HEARD TODAY!!!! So you actually mean to throw some BS like...I don't like you and you shouldn't worry why? Come the fuck on.

You have a problem with someone...yet you say they shouldn't say anything?? Like what the hell is up with this God Complex? This I'm better than everyone-I don't give a fuck-bow before me-my word is final type shit!?

And you say he could have just walked away and forgot about it..why noy you do the same? Why not ignore his so called "baby-ish" post???

This is ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!!!!!! And I'm dead fucking serious.
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 8:24 am

hold the fuck on aeon....you have this philosophy that you can read peoples words and diction and all their hidden meanings to get what someones really getting at so this is directed towards you and your pals one thing is for sure if ZK did not answer this post im sure nekus perceptions of him would be even more negative than they already are so allow me to speak formyself and him on this one

when i say i want an apology i want one because i got called out of my name and i did not deserve to be called out of my name...i really dont appreciate being called a bitch out of spite..and zeik and zk can testify to how pissed off i am right about....now....

secondly the fact that we have a "god complex" there are SEVERAL people zk does not like and they accepted it...if neku wanted to know he should have taken it upon him self *as previously posted* and PM'ed him...but i guess its a trait of the bursting energy to act like teething babies and act immature throughout discussions such as these *it happened on the azure...i guess it can happen anywhere when nekus on his period*

third I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SHIT...i took it upon myself to clear this up before this got out of hand...so ELCO SHUT UP! you have no idea what your getting into so i suggest you dont respond ANYMORE...AEON YOUR A KAGE WHY DID YOU ALLOW NEKU TO MAKE THIS BABY-ISH POST!!?!?!?! unless you dont deem it baby-ish which would in turn make you a baby *again im speaking for myself here*

Fourth lol zeik you just inserted your authority where it doesent belong lol

Fifth THE PEOPLE WE DONT LIKE...AND WHO HAVE ACCEPTED IT
Sanosuke (who i believe is neku)
Hosaki
Hisoka (nightmare)
Taz " "
Kira " "
Xane

now it pains me to say that a "sanin" and a kage should have to learn from their villagers because hosaki pm'ed me asking me why i dont like him and so did the others *except sanosuke because hes probably neku* but learn from your villagers..they set a good example

**exuse me while i scan the previous posts**

Sixth AEON ALL OF THE POSTS YOU MADE WERE ALREADY HAPPENING NO ONE PUBLICLY TALKS BAD ABOUT ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT NEKUS BABY ASS ALL THE DAMN TIME

HES DONE IT THRICE!!!!
EVERYONE ELSE EITHER DOES IT ON "IM" OR IN PM's so your 6 points only apply to him

AND NEKU IF YOU WANTED TO GET UNBANNED HOW COME YOU DIDNT TALK TO ME !!! WHY LET AEON DO YOUR GOD DAMN TALKING FOR YOU

HONESTLY THIS WHOLE BABY POST APPLIES TO YOU MOST OF ALL

i believe ive tied up most of the loose ends

everyone here is stil cool except elco because i dont know him/her *i dont know its gender*
and if neku gives me my well deserved apology we will be cool as well with all that being said...i dont want my apology anymore...i guess neku still has is balls in his hands to suck it up and apologize to someone but im officaly pissed and thats a problem have fun in your bursting immaturity village

and yes i can honestly say that i would not call someone out because they most likely wouldnt want any of "this" anyways
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 8:55 am

when did I publicly talk bad about anyone kham and sanosuke and I are not the same person
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 9:16 am

Kham..seriously are you daft?
1: You don't know me. So you can't say I have ANY philosophy to get any "hidden meaning" That was just stupid.
2: The fact that you STILL believe he was talking to you...mean you think that you are wrong in some way. Who the fuck just wants random ass apologies?
3:Ok..you say you have nothing to do with this..why are you here? Why were you the first person to post in this topic? Yea I'm a baby...sure call me one. Makes me no difference. So what I allowed him to make a post. What's the problem? That someone actually confronted Zero and didn't just sit there and let what happened, happen?
4: Ace didnt really help nor hurt the situation..he just came here?
5: Why must you but the word "Sannin" in quotations...Is there something you have to say? Stop beating around the bush and say it. Also who cares if they accepted it. Neku did as well he wanted a reason can you blame him? Scenario: Say I'm just chilling along and Jace said he hated me? I'd be like oh well but why? I have the right to ask questions pertaining to me...If you tell me I don't then you're mighty retarded.

6:So you can call him a baby and other stuff and expect him not to say anything? That's the "God Complex" I'm talking about. Also Neku wasn't worried about the banning I!!! I thought it was unfair and therefore I asked...am I wrong for that? Do you believe that me asking a question is "unholy" and shouldn't be asked?!

Once again with the baby-crap. So you still believe that Neku has his "balls in his hands"? Whatevs...And you arent the only one pissed...

And I havent bad-mouthed your Village. So dont call mine the

"Bursting Immaturity"
Back to top Go down
Mahk-x
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
Mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 10:25 am

lol...
its in quotes because its a higher title...its proper english

secondly if you would kindly scroll up or go to the first page

he said niggas not nigga so he meant plural and obviously because this is continuing it was about us read in between the lines Smile

neku and yourselves are childiish becuase like your younger villagers you didnt pm him

that was also previously stated once again read please...

lastly i was talking to neku not you...tell him to pm me if he has any questions Smile
im done
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 10:33 am

That's not true..you don't put quotes around titles.

And as I said before call me baby-ish or childish..I know the truth. That's not going to change, And once again..as I've said before..it doesn't matter if it wasn't in a PM either way this information would have still been exposed in some type of form.

Neku wasn't even thinking of this till you all sent that message about his inactivity..KNOWING FULL WELL he was banned.

and yea you are done. This whole thing is done.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Kage of the Nightmare
Kage of the Nightmare
ZK

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:04 am

Aeon wrote:
ZK wrote:

BIGGEST QUESTION OF ALL:

LMFAO!!!!!!! Zero..now I REALLY don't care if you get mad at me for saying this..but that what you just said "I have my reasons and it shouldn't be of your concern" IS THE DUMBEST SHIT THAT I'VE HEARD TODAY!!!! So you actually mean to throw some BS like...I don't like you and you shouldn't worry why? Come the fuck on.

You have a problem with someone...yet you say they shouldn't say anything?? Like what the hell is up with this God Complex? This I'm better than everyone-I don't give a fuck-bow before me-my word is final type shit!?

And you say he could have just walked away and forgot about it..why noy you do the same? Why not ignore his so called "baby-ish" post???

This is ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!!!!!! And I'm dead fucking serious.

It's not a God Complex. I really just don't have the patience to talk to, of, or around people that I don't like. This is is the part of me that is seen outside of Zeros and Ones. But, if it does come to the point of them asking why, then I tell them why in the form of a long drawn out rant that gets more attention than it should like this one. My argument with Spade got so popular they had to move it to another thread. This is how I am. It's just my personal opinion (although recently realized) that if somebody doesn't like you then you should just leave it at that instead of asking why in the most DICKISH WAY POSSIBLE. I emphasize this because it wouldn't have turned out this way if he would have just said something to me on PM rather than calling me out here. That being said, it's getting old and I'm running out of stuff to say about this so I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:08 am

Alright...this is now done.

Neku stay in the Burst..forget about this whole ordeal.

Zero and Kham...don't cause trouble and in return we won't as well.

And the 3 of you dont even have to have conversations anymore.

DONE?! DEAL?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends Empty

Back to top Go down

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next