Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends

Go down 
+3
ZK
Mahk-x
Kazeneku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:41 am

...i was aware you didnt like my character is that what you mean XD...because it kinda sucks if you dont like me as a person
Back to top Go down
Aeon
ReikiKage
ReikiKage
Aeon

Male Number of posts : 1425
Kekkai Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-08-30

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:43 am

STOP IT!! Hosaki..no need to bring back anything that's dead..Send it in a PM..that's what they want.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org
Hosaki Nomonoichi
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Hosaki Nomonoichi

Male Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Oct 2008, 11:45 am

Razz good idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends   if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

if you got a problem wit me say somthin and stop talking through your friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2