Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Looking For A Challenge.

Go down 
+2
Gabriel
Akarui Yami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 146
Kekkai Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 7:08 pm

((well if you look on my jutsu list theres a move called exhale i thought i had to roll for read it and see if i do?))
Back to top Go down
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk
Atomsk

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 7:20 pm

((You have no move called "Exhale" You have "La Murte" and "La Murte Exhale(part 2)" I still see no reason for a roll. I also don't see how your doing a Part 2 to an attack and you haven't even gotten off a part one.))
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 8:05 pm

((i did the move is la muerte exhale thats the part two and on the very first roll against kaze was against my la murte vs his his rasengan i was trying to be fair and have a roll for the move but never mind then ))

*while still on the ground i say* Exhale *just then the smoke and croosbons form the sky re forms and reenters your bosy as the all of the enternal organs begin to freeze to a level below liquid nitrogen as the outer parts of your body turns into a plae white as you are now put into a suspended sleep* Well, sorry bout that kaze perhaps another time. *i then flash warp from the area*
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Sannin of the Bursting Energy
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 8:19 pm

(hell no you should not even be able to move at that even whisper you've already lost tha battle I scrambled you damn brain theres no point for you to even try to explain that)
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 8:31 pm

((damnit i took HELL OF shit that could be worser than that and et im still survived so even tho you did scramble the living shit out of my fucken head i could still say 1 word i said like 4 words before nd you didnt say anything about tht and now you want to say somethin about 1 word.))
Back to top Go down
Kazeneku
Kazeneku

Male Number of posts : 1048
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 8:47 pm

(no I'm saying somthing because your not clarify wat your doing when your doing it)
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Anbu of the Nightmare
Anbu of the Nightmare
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Dec 2008, 9:18 pm

((ok i think your said that im not clarifying wat im doing whem im doingit,if its what i think it means i could use that attack from any time throughout the batlle as long as you got hit with an La Muerte
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Challenge.   Looking For A Challenge. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Challenge.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3