Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Grave's Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grave

Grave

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Grave's Power Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Power   Grave's Power EmptyThu 12 Feb 2009, 5:02 pm

Kekkei Genkai Sealed Shadow: Within my soul there is a dark power that I can tap into from time to time. This power gives me a strong control over darkness and ice called Armanos. As of now that is all I know about this power however more will be learned in the future.

Armanos Jutsus:

Kurouzu: Extending one arm towards my opponent, I activate the gravity power of my darkness to pull my enemy into my grasp.

Doppelman: I make of a dark silhouette figure of myself. With this clone, I can use it to fight in his stead. I can also switch places with it at will.

Brick Bat: The Doppelman breaks into a myriad of balls. These balls then turn into a swarm of bats that can attack an opponent. They can explode and freeze anything within there area. After being used, the bats can merge back together to reform the Doppelman.

Ice Time: I touche my opponent's body, then freezes them into a human ice statue. They can remain alive for some time in their icy form, but any decent hit will shatter them to pieces.

Dorezze: A blast of dark energy with ice energy circling it is fired from my hands

Earth Jutsus:

Earth Shield: A huge thick rock wall shots out of the ground.

Landfill: (After Earth Shield) The rock from the wall shots out as sharp rock daggers toward the opponent
Back to top Go down

Grave's Power
Page 1 of 1