Village Bursting with Energy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Village Bursting with Energy

Village Bursting with Energy: A Village that lies within the Soul Ocean. A place where Energy is everywhere. The stars and streams of Energy paint the sky of this homeland.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Sanosuke's jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Male Number of posts : 113
Kekkai Genkai : Wats saggin spelled backwards
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu EmptyFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:21 am

Sanosuke's jutsu Zonza10

Rasengan-attack that rotates and grinds

Clay clone jutsu- create a clone from clay that can harden it self

Mud Spire-I punch the ground and mud spike comes from the air to hit the opponent[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu EmptyFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:22 am

Quake- stomps the ground to attack with a powerful quake to knock off balance

Earth quake- ponds the ground to attack opponent with a mighty tremor

Quake sphere- sends a earth sphere at opponent that e burst on impact

Clay cocoon- I do a hand sign and cover my self in hard clay

Clay spire-I punch the ground and multiple clay spikes come from the ground to impale my opponent

Stone spire- I punch the ground and stone spikes come from be hind my opponent to Impale them

Terra- multiple rocka and boulders slam the opponent around

Mother Terra- I in case my hands and feet in hard spiked clay and rush my opponent with punches and kicks

Grand Terra- Combination of terra and mother terra

Earth Release Rasengan-A stronger rasen gan that can graind or tear through just about anything
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu EmptyFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:22 am

Earth Tomb-I slam my hands on the ground and some clay engulfs the opponent's body and hardens then I tighten or loosen it at will

Spire Strom- Clay stone and mud spires attack the opponent from every direation
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu EmptyFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:23 am

Earth Barrier Prison-A skill which the user users the surrounding earth in order to capture them within a prison. The prison is infused with chakra, so that when it it attacked the chakra instantly begins to repair the earth through materialization. Within the dome, all chakra used becomes unfocused. Making pure chakra techniques, and the ability to create other elements useless. However, techniques where chakra is charged internally can be used

Dwelling Destruction- A technique where the user gatherign their chakra into a nearby source of rocks, such a large boulders, hanging masses of rock, or even a cave. In which, causing it to break apart falling down to collapse upon the opponent. This jutsu if hitting the opponent, has the absolute potential to crush a limb rendering it useless for the rest of the battle

Earth Grip Skill- A technique where the user gathers chakra into the ground, causing a hand to arise and grip at the opponent. The arms can go out normally approximately two feet. Once grapping onto the opponent the arm stiffens to immobilize the opponent.

Spike Burst - A technique where the user channels their chakra into the ground they are standing upon, tempting the opponent to attack. If taking the bait the user jumps back and as the opponent steps onto that spot the opponent is greeted with a burst of spikes emerging from the ground. Criss crossing in various directions, to immobilize the opponent while inflicting damage

Mud Bubble- A technique where the user brings up a sphere shaped prison around their opponent, encasing them within a prison of mud. The mud being so thick the opponent cannot even see through it. If left in there long enough, one could end up suffocating with the lack of oxygen. This prison must be contained with hand contact on the bubble, and once the hand is removed from the bubble the jutsu can be instantly broken free

Underworld Swamp- A technique where the user channels their chakra into the ground, changing the state of the ground from a normal earth to a swampy area. This happening all simultaneously as the chakra is difused and breaks apart the ground into its new swamp form. In this form, the swamp if very sticky and slipper, and can trap an opponent very easily and can cause an opponent to sink down into the ground and drown in the swamp if not careful

Stone Avalanche- A technique often used by one whom is rushing up the side of an earth wall. Their chakra breaking up the earth as they run up, finally activating the jutsu causing it to be released as a burst of rock crashing down towards the ground. This technique has the power to burry an opponent under rocks, but does not boast alot of crushing power

Graveyard Soil- A technique considered the beefed up version of the Earth Grip Skill. Grabbing at the opponent and bringing them down and pinning them to the ground. These hands can extend very far, and entirely made of clay The strength of the hands is equal to one fourth of my total strength, with each additional hand that amount goes up and makes the force to break free greater.

Earth Barrier Raging Wave- A technique used where I generates a good wealth of chakra into the ground. This chakra flowing through and weakening the ground under the opponent. Upon attacking the opponent and releasing this jutsu, this wave is what is carried over towards them in the wake of the attack. Pelting them with debris, rock, and sand

Mud Rush Wave- A technique where I gathers an incredible amount of chakra within my chest, expanding out the chest far out then it normally can be expanded. Then I opens up my mouth and releases a rushing wave of Mud from my mouths. This incredible mass of mud is devastatingly powerful and can merely push over many individuals and drown them in mud. After the jutsu is used, the mud hardens to trap anything within it.
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu EmptyFri 05 Sep 2008, 10:27 am

axe cork screw-I jump into the air and put my axe out in front of me then I spin and crash into my opponent.

Butt buster-I grab my enemy by the neck and jump in the air with themand come crashing down holding their leg with their neck on my shoulder

Extreme butt buster-the same as the butt buster but done from higher in the air

Last edited by Sanosuke on Thu 09 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke
Special Jonin
Special Jonin
Sanosuke

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu EmptyThu 09 Oct 2008, 6:54 am

1.Earth Release: Mud Slap Technique-After performing hand seals, the user stomps the ground. This sends a spray of mud at their opponent. It is mainly used as a distraction, but it can get in the opponent's eyes. It can be devastating if the target is a neat freak. The mud is also somewhat slippery.

2.Earth Transformation Technique-The Earth Transformation Technique is a combined earth element and ninja art jutsu. It uses earth and transforms it into whatever the user wants it to be. The most used creature is lion, or tiger. Their special powers is to blow mud out of their mouth's. This is not a basic jutsu in the earth country, but some ninja's uses it.

3.Burrowing Bomb Blast-Using the Earth type chakra the user can have explosive chakra travel underneath the ground. When the target is found the user can detonate the chakra, most likely killing the person that was targeted.

4.Earth style: Rock Wave-After string of hand signs is finished user strikes the ground with there fists. Then rocks rise out of the ground in one direction geting bigger until it hits the target or they dodge it.

5.Earth Style: Dig Blast-After hand seal string rocks and diamonds surround the users hand, and they can fire rocksand diamonds out of there hand.

6.Earth Release- Servant of the Earth Jutsu-By infusing high amounts of chakra into rock the ninja can temporairly animate the earth into a golem that would do his/or her bidding. Depending on the density of the rock and the ammount of chakra used will determine how stong it is. The caster of the jutsu can also control the golem's appearance. The golem can only use melee attacks and therefore can not attack using jutsu. Also those who have enough chakra to use can animate more than one golem at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanosuke's jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanosuke's jutsu   Sanosuke's jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Sanosuke's jutsu
Page 1 of 1